Content Assistant, Daily Essentials
Launching next year Quibi is the first entertainment platform that fits perfectly into any moment of your day. We’re on a mission to entertain, inform and inspire with fresh content from today’s top talent—one quick bite at a time. Founded by Jeffrey Katzenberg and Meg Whitman, Quibi brings together the best of Hollywood and Silicon Valley.
Every day, we’re defining the next era of storytelling. Yes, it’s a tall order—and that’s what makes it so exciting. We have a start-up culture, but the leadership and resources to be in this for the long haul. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and build something from the ground up, working here will never be just a job.
The Content Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to two senior executives.
What You'll Do:
- Calendar and contact management, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, conference calls and meetings (external/internal), arranging executive travel, preparing, filing expense reports, maintenance of internal database and document tracking (Airtable), and ad hoc research projects.
- Create, track and distribute timely information and materials to appropriate external and internal parties as needed.
- Update and maintain various related databases, documents and calendars.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 2 years administrative assistance experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite, including calendar, email and google docs; as well as proficiency with Microsoft Suite, specifically Outlook
- Be a self-starter, assertive and able to anticipate needs while being pleasant and approachable
- Must be flexible and able to adapt in a rapidly evolving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Quibi is an equal employment opportunity employer. Quibi does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Quibi also prohibits harassment of applicants or employeesbased on any of these protected categories.