About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Consumer Editor to contribute to our efforts in developing accurate, up-to-date, and clear content for our 10 million monthly visitors. The ideal candidate will be passionate and well researched in the area of personal finance and healthcare, with a strong background in journalism.
- Create informative, definitive content regarding health insurance and financial information relating to medical expenses and services.
- Write well thought out, fun to read, and informative articles that help readers make better decisions
- Work with the editorial and research teams to create content pipelines and deliver on the timelines
- Write and/or edit 3 to 5 articles per week
- Make sure existing content is accurate and up to date
- Identify shareable content and contribute to social media platforms
- 3-5 years’ experience as a full time writer or editor
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or equivalent
- Outstanding writing, grammar and editing capabilities
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Eagerness to go deep on health insurance and drug pricing
- Basic understanding of SEO and content strategy methods to ensure content is created and structured for broad use and reuse
- Past work in personal finance is a major plus
- Passion for making an impact in real people’s lives with meaningful content and information
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.