The Role: Colorist
TubeScience is looking for a talented Colorist to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Who We Are:
TubeScience produces conversion-optimized videos for many of the internet’s largest performance marketers.
Three factors set us apart:
First: TubeScience places a huge premium on speed and data-driven creative decisions. Our in-house teams will develop a concept in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch multivariate video experiments in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance data. So in the weeks or months it takes a traditional creative agency to produce a single video, TubeScience will be on version 15.
Second: All efforts are focused on scalable—rather than one-off—wins. For many clients TubeScience produces 100+ videos per week to support multi-million dollar monthly budgets.
Finally, we operate on a pure pay-for-performance basis, with zero production fees for video. That allows us to focus 100% of our efforts on providing measurable value to partners.
Who You Are:
You are an accomplished visual artist, striving to improve and enhance the quality of your projects and advance your experience as a colorist. You are an organized, patient and effective collaborator; keen on improving both efficiency and process. You are communicative and reliable. You are an all-around positive influence on your co-workers and the company culture at large.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Assistant Editor and Production staff in handling footage from shoots.
- Prepare and finalize graded stringouts from field and/or studio shot material.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with producers, editors and post-production staff in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Must be fully proficient with DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of various RAW camera formats (RED, ARRI, Canon, Sony, etc) and associated color workflows is required.
- Ability to conform and color grade for entertainment and consumer product projects.
- Must be current on broadcast and digital specs and be able to accurately output final deliverables for various platforms.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Occasional Work Lunches
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand