Brand Specialist, Digital & Social Content
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
We’re looking for a Brand Specialist, Digital & Social who knows how to create and execute cutting-edge, social-first content. They will be good at uncovering trends and capitalizing on good ideas in a way that feels authentic to our brand. They’ll be a part of driving the strategy behind social growth and increasing engagement across all our social platforms.
This position will report to the Brand Marketing Manager of Digital & Social.
- Lead and develop social media strategy with social team
- Manage content production for multiple social media platforms
- Collaborate with influencer marketing on briefing influencers and content creators
- Develop/ execute motion strategy within social channels (gifs, slow motion, boomerang, hyperlapse, real-time content posting)
- Collaborate with other teams to maintain unified cross-marketing channels and promotions
- Report on social metrics and success week over week
- Video & photo editing, retouching, photoshop (basic knowledge)
- Knowledge of natural light, and studio lighting
- 2-3 years experience with producing and managing content and social channels
- Basic design of images, memes, GIFS, etc. for use in social media
- Comfortable capturing video and photo content on almost any camera.
- Understanding the content best served on different social media platforms
- Passionate and in tune with social media trends / ways to showcase content
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg (choose the cold brew by day, and the IPA by night).
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly
subscription for our feel-good undies.