ACQ Video Content Assistant
FabFitFun's Mission is to inspire happiness and well being. Our Vision is to become the most valuable Lifestyle Membership in a person's life. Come join the team and help us revolutionize the e-commerce industry. We are searching for you if you have a social media, brand, or advertising background. We have an exciting opportunity to share. We need an assistant for our Acquisition Content Lead, who can edit short format videos (10-15 seconds) and assist on set! We need someone who is extremely detail oriented with a self starter attitude who will do whatever it takes to get the done done-"within reason of course"! The perfect ﬁt will have experience with social media advertising platforms, understand how to edit short format videos, and have experience with graphic and text animation. Must know how stop motion works.
*Must include a demo reel in application
What You'll Do
- You will be assisting the Acquisition Content Lead with all the content needs. You’ll help with onset responsibilities including, lighting, camera operation, photography and set design.
- You’ll assist with editing videos from full edits to assistant editing responsibilities including string outs and making footage selects.
- Create short format, product focused, content for all social media advertising platforms
- Bring new ideas for video content and ads that are on trend and relevant to our demographic.
What You'll Bring
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field video production or media production.
- 1+ years of video editing experience on social media and advertising platforms
- Your reel must demonstrate video editing and motion graphic abilities with product focused content.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Adobe Premiere (After Effects and Photoshop is a plus)
- A strong understanding of graphic animation (text design, layout, and color)
- Experience with Stop motion is a big plus
- The ability to use a variety of professional video and photo cameras.
- Must be very detail oriented with the capability to work on multiple projects independently at the same time with very tight deadlines. The ability to understand and follow specific directions is extremely important for this position.
- A self-starter attitude, able to take charge on getting done what needs to get done, from tiny tasks, to large jobs.
- There is a physical element to this position. You must be able to lift at least 40 lbs to load equipment for transportation, and to setup and adjust lighting and equipment on shoots.
What You'll Get
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store