Associate Product Manager, Accounting Product
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Associate Product Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our Accounting and ERP Integrations Product team. The Accounting and ERP Integrations team is focused on delivering delightful accounting products that help our users effectively manage their purchasing, inventory and financial processes. We are looking for someone with a strong analytical background and has experience gathering and transforming customer’s business requirements into actionable solutions. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of accounting principles and a strong desire to build software products.
What you'll do
- Support the product team in charge of Accounting and ERP integrations
- Research accounting best practices and similar accounting products to gather requirements for product enhancements
- Assist product managers with reviewing feature requests and bug triage
- Engage closely with our mid-market and enterprise customers to understand their accounting, inventory and purchasing processes translate those into product capabilities
- Serve as an accounting product expert for internal teams such as support, customer success, sales and implementation.
- Collaborate closely with the product design and engineering teams to deliver an extraordinary product experience
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans
What you'll need
- 1-3 years of experience as an enterprise financials systems analyst, functional consultant or business analyst
- 4-year degree from a top university
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and accounting systems (QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Sage Intacct, etc.)
- Gathering and transforming business requirements into functional product specifications
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Prior cloud computing / SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017