Meet Other Startups & How they Launched: Founder Institute Info & Networking
The Founder Institute is the world’s most challenging and effective step-by-step program to start a company. Many leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more. Join us for an informational event where you can meet local Directors, ask questions and learn how you can launch a startup in Los Angeles with our help.
>> Our guest speakers for this event include:
- Shar Ghoudsifar (Founder & CEO, Helpkin)
- Angela Lee (CEO & Co Founder, From Fat to Finish Line)
- Saumya Bhatnagar (CTO & Co-Founder, Involve)
>> Who Should Attend?
• Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
• Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
• Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
>> What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Introduction to the Founder Institute
• Question and Answer
• Attendee Introductions
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit https://fi.co/e/177011/meetup
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe