Software Engineer II - DevOps
3 weeks ago
* Automate all the things!
* Respond to any incidents that occur, ensuring rapid root cause analysis and remediation.
* Be able to lead or contribute to post-mortems that ensure continuous improvements and building up of lessons learned.
* Develop improvements to deployment, monitoring, and remediation automation.
* Contribute to runbook and docs of any sort to enable team to perform common functions.
* Collaborate with other teams to understand needs, and propose and drive solutions.
* Work with others, including security, to ensure compliance and other security objectives are met.
* Data driven for monitoring performance, uptime, and improvements.