Hello, we're FloQast
FloQast builds cloud-based software that helps manage accounting departments by centralizing the workflow, assigning tasks, supporting documentation and automating tie-outs and reconciliations.
Why Work with Us?
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based startup redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market; our only “competitors” have built for the enterprise. Some clients you may know are Indeed, Zillow, GrubHub and the Golden State Warriors.
An Insider's view of FloQast
What are some social events your company does?
Our Company regularly schedules fun social events such as Family Picnics, Bowling Parties, Escape the Rooms, and volunteer events to clean up local beaches!
Director, Human Resources
What does your typical day look like?
Our team has a daily standup meeting, and afterwards, I set a plan for what I'm going to work on that day. Some days it will include game-planning and researching how a new feature should be implemented, writing tests for a feature I've built, addressing issues that have been reported in our app, or reviewing code from other Engineers on my team.
What makes someone successful on your team?
Each Engineer has the opportunity to help make our product more successful. If they are motivated to learn new technologies, help refine our process, conceptualize solutions or knock it out, they will fit right in. There is room for all levels of growth and we really want to foster that growth at FloQast.
Principal Software Architect
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
Upper management is very accessible to the team, but we try to foster an ego-free, highly collaborative culture where everyone's ideas are welcomed and appreciated.
VP of Engineering
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Anybody's hard work will never go unnoticed. Everyone's effort is appreciated, and that's why we never get tired of performing our roles at the company and doing more beyond that. We're all just grateful to be working with each other towards a common goal that we all believe in. We have very generous and selfless people and its contagious.
Where we are
Our Company is in a friendly area with restaurants within walking distance and gorgeous neighborhoods to walk through if you need a break.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Partners with Nonprofits
Eat lunch together
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Family Medical Leave
Company sponsored family events
- I love the infectious energy and enthusiasm that everyone shares here at FQ. It manifests and shines through as Passion for the product and our clients!Juan CarlosAccount Executive
- The tech team is hardly ever asked to stay late, but the passion from the engineers and the desire to help each other out keep people around to get the job done right.EricSoftware Development Engineer in Test
- We're revolutionizing the industry and creating a product that fills a void.AlexCustomer Solutions Consultant
- Our Customer Success department works hard to keep customers happy and help them achieve their goals. We want our clients to be as passionate about the product as we are, which elevates them from FloQast customers to FloQast fans.LilithCustomer Success Manager
- The culture of our engineering team is one where we're constantly sharing information that could be valuable to any engineer, whether its an interesting article, a new course available online, or a meetup event happening in our area.JasmineSoftware Engineer
Jobs at FloQast7 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- MERN StackLanguages
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- OutreachLead Gen
- ZoomInfoLead Gen
- Gong.ioLead Gen
Articles we're in32 articles
Our funding history
$25M in FundingInvestors: Insight Venture Partners
$6.5M in FundingInvestors: Polaris Partners and Toba Capital
$1.3M in FundingInvestors: Amplify LA, Toba Capital, Wavemaker Partners and Danmar Capital
$0.1M in FundingInvestors: Amplify LA