Hello, we're ChromaDex
ChromaDex Corp. is devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop novel, science-based ingredients, led by our direct to consumer supplement, TRU NIAGEN®.
Why Work with Us?
ChromaDex has the excitement of a startup and the stability and experience of a Public Company. We've successfully transitioned our company from a B2B company to a direct to consumer product company. Under our Senior Leadership, we've experienced amazing growth and are looking to build our team to support our aspirations.
An Insider's view of ChromaDex
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The vibe in the office benefits from aspects commonly associated with startups and corporate settings alike. The break room provides entertainment to enjoy the plentiful snack options while the rest of the office supports collaborative and individual projects with ease.”
Marketing Communications Manager
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
I work hand-in-hand with our science team to translate the science behind our product and how it works in our bodies to those of us that are not scientifically inclined (me included)! From blog posts to emails, all of the content I create represents a conversation between myself and a science team member.
What are some things you learned at the company?
With the level of exposure to various teams at Chromadex, I have learned how important it is to promote strong collaboration between teams across the Company. One challenge involves working with the sales and marketing team, and the data science team to analyze sales trends and to provide meaningful analyses to assist in business decision-making.
What projects are you most excited about?
I've been leading the charge for modernizing and automating our corporate infrastructure. We move fast and work through challenges as a team; I really like how much impact I have on the business every day.
Director of DevOps
Where we are
We're in the heart of Westwood just a stone's throw from UCLA! Lots of great dining and shopping just a short walk away.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Family Medical Leave
Company sponsored family events
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
- Chromadex is a people-centric leader in cellular health. Aside from the amazing benefits and group camaraderie, I loved being onboarded onto a small, uber-focused design team that has a direct influence on our company's successBrittneySenior UX/Visual Designer
- I love the intellectual and creative challenges I get to tackle every day – along with the talented group of people I get to tackle them with! There is never a dull moment, and I feel like my contributions really make a difference in the company.LizScientific Communications Manager
- Coming from large established companies, my favorite part about working at ChromaDex is the startup dynamic. Work is never monotonous and I am constantly broadening my skillsets beyond the traditional corporate finance responsibilities.ToddFinance Manager
Jobs at ChromaDex6 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Google OptimizeAnalytics